For this piece I wanted to be more subtle with the body changes than my previous ones that involved faces (pretty much all of them). My first sketches had the idea of cracking porcelain or glass and my hand trying to hold it together. The next one, and my final one, was about a scarecrow with his stitching coming undone and being annoyed. The last one was just me being crazy and altered as per usual. I thought the scarecrow was the right balance of expression and subtle changes in the body. I did a orange was of my canvas to start with and then doing a base outline in the canvas via a white prisma colored pencil. I decided on shades of blue for the skin to contrast with the warmer background colors I would add in later. I first did the hand and neck as areas to get the proper shades of blue down and then worked my way up the face. For the stitched areas I went over them later with black paint for detail work. As for the opened ones I just left parts unpainted and used the yellow before going over it. The clothes were shades of gray and white thrown in for detail. One thing I could have done better was to possibly lighten up areas of the face for brighter blues instead of what I have. Another alteration was to add more of a realistic feel to the stitches to show the skin being pulled and stretched by them. I am really happy of how the detail in the face was preserved and not over blended like I feared would happen. Overall, this piece I felt had some really good parts but also some spots I could improve on for a more realistic look to my face. I feel that increasing my ability for realistic looks can make bodily alterations more morbid and uncanny.